St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery
St. Mary’s was built in 1763, enlarged in 1810, and run as one parish with St. Joseph’s until 1830. Until 1886, the parishioners entered from 5th Street, down a path through its cemetery. In use since 1759, the cemetery began with graves moved from Old St. Joseph’s and the Catholic burial ground from Washington Square.
Mathew Hayes Ivory, Sr. is supposedly buried in St. Mary's Cemetery, but there have been no evidence yet that have proved this.